TBR Wheel- June
Starting this month, for the rest of the summer (and maybe the year?), I will be spinning the patent-pending TBR Wheel five times! Each section of the wheel contains on category in which I must find a book to fit it from my TBR, and read it that month. If I finish all five books, I can read whatever I want for the rest of the month. If I fail, I must carry it into the next month.
So, without further adieu, it is time for spin number one!
1. Big Book: Read a book over 500 pages
- The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins
I chose this book because it is written in verse, so it would still be easy to read relatively quickly despite its page count. I have also always been a little reluctant to read from this author, so this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. I also chose to read this book because I plan on participating in the Buzzworadthon this month, created by Booksandlala. This time, the word is "you," so I chose to read a book that includes this buzzword.
Spin number two!
2. Most Popular Read: Read the book with the most number of ratings
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Spin number three!
3. Lowest Rated: Read the book with the lowest average rating
- A Room Away From the Wolves by Nova Ren Suma
Spin number four!
4. New Author: Read a book from an author you've never read
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
I chose to read this book to fill the challenge for Buzzwordathon as well.
Spin number five!
5. Series: Read the first book in a series
- You by Caroline Kepnes
I chose this book because of the word "you" as well. I've been dying to read this book ever since I watched the first two episodes of the show in December. I'm so glad to have an excuse to read it now!
That concludes this month's TBR Wheel, and I am so excited to do it again next month! Stay tuned to see if I can complete the challenge, and to see what books I'll need to read in July.